- 一. Overview
The Z series hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer mainly includes the parallel shaft series and the vertical shaft series. The parallel shaft Z series hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer is produced according to the national standard (GBl9004—88). The product is optimized and has the international advanced level in the 1980s. It mainly includes ZDY (single). Four series, ZLY (two-stage), ZSY (three-stage) and ZFY (four-stage), vertical shaft reducer is produced according to national standard (JB/T9002-1999), and the input shaft is perpendicular to the output shaft. Directional transmission, which mainly includes three series of DBY, DCY and DFY.
- Performance characteristics
(1) The main parameters such as center distance and nominal transmission ratio are optimized, and the main parts and components are interchangeable.
(2) The gears are made of high-quality alloy steel by carburizing and quenching, and the hardness of the tooth surface reaches HRC54-62.
(3) Small size, light weight, high precision, large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable transmission and low noise.
(4) Generally use oil pool lubrication, natural cooling, when the thermal power can not be met, can use circulating oil lubrication or fan, cooling coil cooling.
2, the scope of application
(1) Input speed is generally n, ≤1500r/min
(2) The peripheral speed of the gear drive is not more than 20 m / s.
(3) Working environment—40～50°C, if it is lower than 0°C, the lubricating oil should be preheated to above 0°C before starting. The Z series hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer can be used for both positive and negative directions.
(4) Z series hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer can be widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemical, building materials, lifting, transportation, textile, paper, equipment, plastics, rubber, engineering machinery, energy and other industrial sectors.
二, the selection method of Z series hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer
- Known parameters and conditions
Prime mover name, power P1 = kW speed n1 = r / min
Work machine name. Power P2 = kW speed n2 = r / min
Required gear ratio i=n1/n2
Hours of work per day h, number of starts per hour, % of operation per hour,
Load characteristics (smooth, shock, severe impact), reliability requirements (general, higher, higher)
2, select the specification model according to the rated power
The nominal input power PA (Table 9-20) of the equal shaft series gearbox is stable according to the load. The working time per day is less than or equal to 10h, and the starting time is no more than 5 times per hour. The allowable starting torque is twice the working torque. For operation, the safety factor of the contact strength of a single pair of gears is about 1, and the probability of failure rate is less than or equal to 1%. When the gear box is running in both directions, the PN should be multiplied by a factor of 0.8-1.0 depending on the situation. When the reverse load is large, the commutation is frequent, and the selected reliability coefficient KR is low, the coefficient takes a smaller value, and vice versa. .
The rated power of the selected gearbox must meet: Pc=P2KAKsKR≤PA
With Best Regards,
Lee ( Sales Department; Miss. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yantai Bonway Manufacturer Co., Ltd